cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for a paid collection to fall off of Credit Reports?

tag
php111
Regular Contributor

Re: How long does it take for a paid collection to fall off of Credit Reports?

I called the recovery department and they seen it has been paid and I asked them if they could request to delete it from my Credit Reports and they said they do not delete.

Message 11 of 15
php111
Regular Contributor

After reading that more than once. I am still unsure of how to write a GW deletion letter to Verizon Wireless Office of the CEO. Will I write a letter? NO because I do not know how even with that link. The only way I will write such a letter if I have in front of me word for word how to write a GW deletion letter.

Message 12 of 15
php111
Regular Contributor

Bump:

I posted two replies but no one replied. Would someone please be able to help me with writting a GW letter word for word and where to send it to Verizion Wireless Office of CEO?

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@php111 wrote:

Bump:

I posted two replies but no one replied. Would someone please be able to help me with writting a GW letter word for word and where to send it to Verizion Wireless Office of CEO?

No one is going to help you if you don't want to help yourself. Google "goodwill letter" and change the pertinent information. Don't be lazy.

Message 14 of 15
php111
Regular Contributor

I sent a Goodwill Letter on Planetfeedback but I did not heard back but Planetfeedback did had an email address so I emailed them and I did not add a phone number to my letter and someone from the Verizon Wireless Executives Office called me but they are unable to remove the mark from my credit reports. They will only remove it if it was done in error by Verizon Wireless.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.