Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to update after cc statement cut

tag
Melanie220
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long does it take to update after cc statement cut

I have CK, Quizzle, (free) and Experian plus score for $7/mth. I have probably exhausted all the free 7 day trials at the other places lol! So I'll look at the link above and hopefully I can find one that's useful and allows daily pulls
Message 11 of 12
ReaLiLJ
Regular Contributor

Re: How long does it take to update after cc statement cut

@Melanie220 wrote:
Thanks LJ!

"I have CK, Quizzle, (free) and Experian plus score for $7/mth. I have probably exhausted all the free 7 day trials at the other places lol! So I'll look at the link above and hopefully I can find one that's useful and allows daily pulls"

Np, and your getting a good deal on Experian! I like to pull from them only b/c I love how the plus score comes really close to the true fico score when lendors pull the Ex score, and I know the Senior Rep up there so he always gives me good advice when I have any questions! (And every now a then a free 3 pull) $30 value for free So its a good deal all around the board! Smiley Wink

20 Years & 1 Month Young; Total Income: $53k (Credit History): 1.9 years AAOA: 1.0 years
Fico Scores: Exp: 725 (12/4) EQ: 703 (11/13) TU: 736 (12/6) Total Credit Available: 89k
Wallet: AmEx Plat- NPSL | AmEx BCP $10.5K | BestBuy SC $10k | Duck Card $8k | BoFA CR Plat Plus Sig. $5k | Discover IT $6k | Chase Freedom Sig. $7k | CSP Sig. $5k | USBank Cash+ Sig. $5k | Barclays R MC $5k | Chevron Visa $5k | BR Visa $5k | Walmart Discover $4k | DCU Plat Visa $3k | QuickSilver CR $3k | Macy's Store CC/Macy's Amex $2.5k/$3k | BML $1.2k | Citi Divi Plat Visa $500
Open Loans: Sallie Mae SL: ($5.6k) (Def.) Car Loan (Red Devil FR-S): $20k/33k Remaining -Will Pay Off in 2yrs. Advice Welcomed!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.