cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it usually take for Capital One to post to CRA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it usually take for Capital One to post to CRA?

I'm curious how long it takes for new credit lines to post on a credit report?  The first statement was 12 days ago, and it hasn't shown up yet.  I'm interested because I have received advice on here to take another Capital One card to get my open lines to 3.  I was hoping to wait until it reports so that I show the less than 10% Util.

Anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

Re: How long does it usually take for Capital One to post to CRA?

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm curious how long it takes for new credit lines to post on a credit report?  The first statement was 12 days ago, and it hasn't shown up yet.  I'm interested because I have received advice on here to take another Capital One card to get my open lines to 3.  I was hoping to wait until it reports so that I show the less than 10% Util.

Anyone have any ideas?

Awhile, apparently. Which is annoying. I'm in the same boat, already had my statement cut and still no sign of either of my credit cards.

According to my search on the forums, it should start reporting after about 1-2 statements.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the information.  It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't trying to get another line open soon.  I just want to make sure that I get approved the card.

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

For all my Cap-1s they showed up within a week of the 2nd statement.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.