Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should i wait to contact a CA about a reappearing deletion

tag
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

How long should i wait to contact a CA about a reappearing deletion

Midland has agreed to my GW letter and has sent a repsonse by mail they would submit to the CRAs for deletion on July 16th. On July 20th according to USAA it was completely off all 3 CRAs, but on July 22nd it reappeared on Equifax. I check my reports daily and is concerned about this popping back up. Should I contact Midland or Equifax? Wait it out and give them more time? What do you guys think I should do as it is a closed and paid CA but shows up as open. Any and all advice is appreciated.

MIDLAND FUNDING LLCNo Data Returned
For This Bureau
Account # 
Account TypeOpen Account
Balance$0.00
Date Opened3/1/2010

Account Status Open 
Mo. Payment 
Past Due 
Payment StatusAt least 120 days or more than four payments past due
High Balance$1,143.00
Limit 
Terms 
Comments
PAID COLLECTION
24 MONTH PAYMENT HISTORY

2011     2012           2013     
JULAUGSEPOCTNOVDECJANFEBMARAPRMAYJUNJULAUGSEPOCTNOVDECJANFEBMARAPRMAYJUN

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
KRAMathKY
New Contributor

Re: How long should i wait to contact a CA about a reappearing deletion

Others may have different advice, but I would contact Midland and remind them of their promise to delete the TL.  Explain that the TL was removed but reappeared on your EQ report and ask they send the deletion request again. 

Message 2 of 4
DaBears
Senior Contributor

The CRA was suppose to send you  reinsertion letter stating why they allowed it to be relisted. I had the same problem with midland a few weeks back. They had a clitch in their system. Mine was deleted within 3 days.

Message 3 of 4
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

I just got off the phone with Midland, they gave me the whole up to 60 days speech, even though it was inserted AFTER the date on the deletion request according to them. I am mailing off a letter to equifax today. Thanks everyone.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.