Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long

Ok all got 2 secured cards to help improve credit, how long does it take to start seeing improvement in your scores???
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: How long

You question is too general.  What does your overall profile look like?  Do you have any baddies, collections?  What are your current scores?  

However, you will see some type of increase, it is just hard to tell with the little information that you have given.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry, currently have 2 accounts in collections and a judgement against me for $1469. Recently got a open sky and a Wells Fargo secured card, vs and New York and company, first premier and credit one and fingerhut. Going to garden for a while as I'm trying to get a mortgage.
Message 3 of 4
Pway
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm sorry, currently have 2 accounts in collections and a judgement against me for $1469. Recently got a open sky and a Wells Fargo secured card, vs and New York and company, first premier and credit one and fingerhut. Going to garden for a while as I'm trying to get a mortgage.

No problem, yes garden for what you have right now.  However,  looking at what you have currently you are moving in the right direction.  Do you have a plan for the judgement and the collection accounts.  

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.