cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many times or how often do I submit a pfd to a collection agency?

tag
getit2gether
Contributor

How many times or how often do I submit a pfd to a collection agency?

Once a week until they respond?

I have a collection account, RPM (OC Tmobile) listed with all 3 bureaus that I am trying to get deleted.

I have mailed 2 PFD letters to them but I haven't recieved a response from them as of yet..

Anyone have any direct email addresses?

I have even sent them message via their website. No response.

I have to get this account deleted. Its the last collection account on all 3 of my credit reports.

( other than one medical collection account from 2006 which is due to fall off next year)

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many times or how often do I submit a pfd to a collection agency?

Have you been sending your PFD letters to a specific person or just To Whom It May Concern?  Google around and see if you can find the names for their executives and write your letters to a specific person.  That's what has worked for me.   Also, I have used Hoovers and the BBB to find names for the corporate executives.

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 7
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

Please keep an eye on your credit report. I had the exact same CA and OC on my report when I started sending PFDs out. One day the tradeline vanish, toaday it reappeared twice on my credit reports with a DOFD as today, and under the name Midland Funding aka RPM. Good luck on the PFD, I hope you are successful.
Starting Scores Nov 17: 581(EQ) 571(TU) 563(EX)
Cap One VentureOne 5k, Discover 2k, Amex Delta Gold 1k, Amex SPG 1k, Capital One 500,
Message 3 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I would keep in mind that a PFD offer is a form of GW request, and would be hesitant to attempt to "pester" them into a decision.

I personally would not hammer them weekly.

Message 4 of 7
getit2gether
Contributor

Thanks guys.

RPM is ONLY collection left on all three. I'm just so ready to pay this and have it removed so I can be collection free.

I appreciate the advice and I'm going to goggle around to see if I can find a direct contact and slow up on my letters...

Message 5 of 7
getit2gether
Contributor

Since i didnt have a direct contact person, Ive been sending them "To whom it may concern"...

I'm going to goggle around to see what I can find..Thanks

Message 6 of 7
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@getit2gether wrote:

Thanks guys.

RPM is ONLY collection left on all three. I'm just so ready to pay this and have it removed so I can be collection free.

I appreciate the advice and I'm going to goggle around to see if I can find a direct contact and slow up on my letters...

I subsribe to a once a month mentality with GW and PFD, unless I find multiple internal contacts, then I may try all of them in the same window..

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.