Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much longer until I see results?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How much longer until I see results?

I previously did a PFD with National Recovery and they indicated that it cantake up to 30 days to delete the account from the bureas? Has anybody dealth with them before? Have you seen a delete happen any sooner? 

Also, my CC reports the last day of the month which happens to be today? When will or should I see this payment reflected on my credit report? 

Background: I am aplying for pre-approval for my mortgage and want to wait until my score is a little bit better and I know this payment will bump my score up a few point and the removal of the most recent collection should give it a nice boost. My mortgage broker wants to run it Friday, but I am wondering should I wait until all of the above changes have occurred or allow him to run it, look for a home, and the let him re-run the numbers (which I know is customary) when I am ready to put in for the actual loan?

IF I am at a 620 median score without these changes, should I justget the pre-approval so I can begin house shopping?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much longer until I see results?

The baddie that's getting removed... is that your only one or do you have more?  How old is it?  If you have others how old are they?  The answers to these questions could be the difference of you gaining 10 points from the removal or 50.

As far as the CC payment, what is your current utilization and what will it be after the payment is applied and new balance reports?  Unless it's significant and will cause you to cross a utilization threshold, chances are your score won't move at all based on the payment alone.  A little more information here could be very helpful in offering you sound advice and feedback.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.