Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often can you Goodwill?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How often can you Goodwill?

I was able to get an awesome guy at the CapOne EO to GW a recent 30 day late that was killing me on one of my cards.

I want to try and get another 60 day late removed from a different HSBC card that CapOne acquired.  

I really don't want to get the same person or push my luck.  Should I let some time go by?  What are the chances that it gets in front of the same person?

EDIT: Mods, sorry can you move this to Rebuilding?  I posted in the wrong section.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: How often can you Goodwill?

every week. LOLSmiley Wink

As often as you want, until you finally get your desired response. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Use the Saturation technique

send out GW to 5 or more different contacts, and hope it lands in the right handsSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  Yeah, that technique absolutely worked on the first one.  I sent my note out to 4 places and received my desired response within 24 hours.

I was going to let a week or two go between the two messages, but it seems like the consensus may lean towards more frequent, huh?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would send it out again ASAP.  No big deal if you get the same person.  In fact, one could argue that getting the same person or even specifically targeting that person would be a smart move as you already know they are the type of person that is willing to help. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.