cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Dispute/Correct Information from NSTN?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

How to Dispute/Correct Information from NSTN?

I just received my free annual report from Sagestream and it has some incorrect personal information.  They list the source of this information as NSTN and when I disputed it with SageStream last year, their response was "NSTN verified it's accurate".

I have been unable to find any type of concumer report request link on NSTN's website, much less a way to dispute or correct information in their database. 

Any ideas how I can get this corrected?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY

Re: How to Dispute/Correct Information from NSTN?

I would start by giving them a call and ask them outright how to correct inaccurate info that they have on you. I tend to think they would have to have accurate info if they are selling it to the public. The next step would be filing a complaint with states AG and the FTC. I dont think they are big enough for the CFPB to step in but you might check their list and see if they are on it.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 2 of 2