-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: How to deal with last two bads...

Thanks MVV.
Message 21 of 26
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Paid it WU today, after their business hours. They should acknowledge payment on Tuesday ( they're probably closed on Monday), so we'll see when they delete. Hopefully it is immediate and before my EX July score pull. : )
Message 22 of 26
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

RJM replied this morning @ about 8am Pacific:

"RJM Acquisitions LLC has purchased the above reverenced account.

Please be advised that the above referenced account has been satisfied in full.

As per your specific request, an update was sent to all major credit bureaus that RJM Acquisitions LLC reports to instructing them to have RJM Acquisitions LLC tradeline deleted on the above referenced account(s).

In accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, a credit reporting agency has up to 45 days to update any corrections.

We trust this covers yours concerns.  If you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact RJM Acquisitions LLC at 800-268-8351. "

I hope EX and TU update soon, EX especially (hopefully by the time PSECU pulls)
Message 23 of 26
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I checked my EX report late last night hoping to see it gone, instead I see that RJM has updated for July and the balance has changed to $2XX from $7XX and makes nO mention of payment. I guess this must be the update from when I contacted them for the PFD and not from their request to delete submitted to the CRAs. I know they said it can take up to 45 days, but what do I do if it drags on? Do I then dispute? TU has not shown an update and still looks like the old
info. Again, I know I should give it time, just asking what to do should it stay on there for a while.
Message 24 of 26
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Checked EX, RJM is gone! Still on TU, but TU hasn't been updated since May and I believe I've read TU is slower to react. Will continue to update as we go.
Message 25 of 26
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Alright, just checked my TU report, RJM is now gone from there too! Now I just have one to go.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.