Regular Contributor

Re: How to effectively pay your credit card balance in full monthly

Yes her payment history is flawless and her limit is also quite high. Great now I won't hesitate to add a couple more secured cards hopefully after these negative accounts ages off I can finally have an decent score again. Where do you recommend I pull my fico scores from I believe I can get two from here right? What about the third.
Myfico (7/16/14): EQ:736, EX:678(Prosper 7/16/14), TU:691(5/29/14)
Wallet:

You can get all 3 here.  A word of caution, only EQ is the same as most lenders use,  The TU is TU98, an older version,  and while some still use it many no longer do.  EX is the 08 version, which is the newer version, and it is starting to be used by more but still not a lot.  There are 47+ versions/models of FICOs and these are the ones that are available to the consumer to purchase.  myFICO does not get to pick and choose which versions they can sell here.  What version/model is used by lenders is normally not known until after it is pulled and they can vary, either up or down from the TU and EX scores. 

Just letting you know in advance so you aren't blindsided.  Best bet is to get your TU98 30 points or so higher than what it is here to play it safe.  Not realy sure about the 08 score as far as higher or lower.  I have seen it go both ways.

Regular Contributor

Great advise as usual. I really appreciate it. Again thanks to everyone that took the time to explain all my questions with useful and detailed answers. You all are helping to make a difference in people's lives in a area one can sometimes feel hopeless due to the ignorance of credit management.
Myfico (7/16/14): EQ:736, EX:678(Prosper 7/16/14), TU:691(5/29/14)
Wallet:

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.