cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get BOA late payments deleted from CR????

tag
fatjoe8

How to get BOA late payments deleted from CR????

I have a BOA card, balance was as high as 9700, now down to 800 and been current for 2 years, but i have 2 years worth of 120, 90, and 60 day lates that are KILLING my credit score...any suggestions on how to work with them to get these off?
American Express Blue Cash $10k Chase Southwest Visa $12k BOA Cash Rewards $9,000 BOA Spirit Airlines $9,000 Citi American Airlines $2,000 Wells Fargo Cash Back $3,000 GE Paypal $4,250 Discover IT $3,800 1st Florida Credit Union $4,000 Priceline Barclay Visa $5,100 LanPass Visa $6,000
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to get BOA late payments deleted from CR????

All you can do is fire off GW letters to BofA. Be persistent.
Message Edited by llecs on 12-01-2008 09:05 AM
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: How to get BOA late payments deleted from CR????

All I can offer is my past experience with BOA, for I have tried the same, many times.  With the typical, "it is not legal for us to change prior, accurately reported data......"  blah, blah...

BOA doesnt listen to country music.  They dont care if 'ur roof leaks, the hound dog died, the wife slammed out the door, or the Chevy truck wont run no 'mo!  That is not their reason for good will!

Ten years ago, BOA was a nothing.  Now they are trying to buy out Wall Street.  They are stricltly business.

So, IMHO, the only solid approach to get a GW through them is offer them a financial incentive.  Maybe a weak promise of just continuing business with them, but you are already on record as defaulting with them, so that has little clout.

Or offer to open a new account....

They are strictly biz'ness!  That is their good will.... givng more to them!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.