Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to procede.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to procede.

First off I love this site. Wish I had found it sooner.

So, I had a Chap. 13 discharged at the first of the year. Scores ranged from 520 to 540 depending on who was reporting. I managed to get 3 secured cards with 500 CL each. Using them appropriately, after 3 months I was able to get a Cap One Platinum and a Barclays with 500 CL's and a Quicksilver One with a 1000 CL. I also was able to get a loan on a car. Scores are now 650 to 670 depending. I do have 13 inquiries, mostly from the car loan. Is there anything else I should consider doing, or would now be a good time to sit back and garden?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to procede.

@Anonymous wrote:

First off I love this site. Wish I had found it sooner.

So, I had a Chap. 13 discharged at the first of the year. Scores ranged from 520 to 540 depending on who was reporting. I managed to get 3 secured cards with 500 CL each. Using them appropriately, after 3 months I was able to get a Cap One Platinum and a Barclays with 500 CL's and a Quicksilver One with a 1000 CL. I also was able to get a loan on a car. Scores are now 650 to 670 depending. I do have 13 inquiries, mostly from the car loan. Is there anything else I should consider doing, or would now be a good time to sit back and garden?

Personally I would sit back and garden what you have for at least the next 6 months. Good job so far Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.