cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge WFNNB GW Sucess on EQ! Waiting/Hoping for EX & TU!

tag
Autumnslight
Frequent Contributor

Huge WFNNB GW Sucess on EQ! Waiting/Hoping for EX & TU!

I had a 90 day late from 6/2011 on a WFNNB account, plus a 60 day and 2 30 day lates. I've been calling and sending goodwill letters since July, with no results. I sent my last letter on 9/12/2012.

Today, I was checking my daily USAA credit reports, and saw a huge jump in my EQ FAKO score. It's always been the same as my EX FAKO, so that was weird. I started digging to see what the difference was, and found that my lates on that account were gone! They deleted my entire payment history on the account, but left the credit limit, high balance, open date, and everything else alone. I'm THRILLED! I wish I could track down the person who did it and send them cookies or something!

EX and TU are still showing the late payments. I'm really hoping that they just haven't updated yet, and that the payments didn't only get deleted from EQ for some crazy reason. Fingers crossed! This leaves just a couple of 30 days lates from over three years ago, plus a nearly five year old satisfied medical judgement on my reports. This 90 day late was by FAR my worst baddie. I can't wait to see what my new EQ FICO is!

Edit: The address I sent the letter to is one I got from Google:

World Financial Network National Bank

3100 Easton Square Place

Columbus, OH 43219

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
S7
Established Contributor

Re: Huge WFNNB GW Sucess on EQ! Waiting/Hoping for EX & TU!

YAY!!! Congrats!

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.