Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge differences between FICO, CK and Experian Plus scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge differences between FICO, CK and Experian Plus scores

I've been reading, and see that scores will vary between your actual FICO scores, and the "FAKOS".  The ones I'm dealing w/ is TU's from CreditKarma, and Experian's "Plus" scores.

My FICO scores are 499 (EX), 502 (EQ) and 500 (TU).  My "Plus" scores are 581, 592 and 597, and lastly my CK score for TU is 609.

All 3 have been checked within the time frame of about 2 weeks, and nothing has hit my accounts yet to cause any changes (no hard pulls, we paid down debt to 5%, but statements haven't closed and reported yet).

Again, I get they're supposed to be different...but THIS different?  Is that normal?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Huge differences between FICO, CK and Experian Plus scores

I'm having similar experiences.  I signed up for a ton of free FAKO score sites and also have the 3 bureau reporting package with myFico (the only one I pay for), and then all of the FAKO/Fico score reporting on my credit card accounts (such as Barclay, CapOne).

I've seen my TU score go as low as 540's on some of the FAKO sites; compared to 660's on myFico.  That's a 120 point difference!!!  My understanding is that FAKO scores are completely useless.  I'm unawaare of any lenders that use FAKO scores to determine eligibility, but if I'm wrong, someone please correct me!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Huge differences between FICO, CK and Experian Plus scores

I know I called eq yesterday because of a bump on my fico and my fico says to call eq directly my fico says they do not deal w my fico at all my eq score is like 80 PTs higher than my fico so confusing all I know is my fico is slow on reporting and expensive but they say it's the best thing I'm addicted to my fico
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.