Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge score increase expected by April 30th

tag
2000ExplorerXLS
Valued Member

Re: Huge score increase expected by April 30th

On my transunion report, yes that is the only bad mark remaining. Depressing to see the score drop. Nothing else changes on my report utl is still the same, no new account or inq's.

Was hoping for an increase, but when I get my bonus check the first week of April and my utilization goes from 90%+ to 1% I am really hoping for some major score improvements.

Does anyone know if I will get an increase right away and then do you continue to get increases for the next few months, or if that initial increase all that I can really expect?

Current 8-15-2014 EX 642(MyFico) // EQ 676MyFico) // TU 702(WalMart) //
Starting 6-1-2011 EX 452 /// TU 472 /// MyFico.com score

CSP $5k - Chase Slate $4.8k - Trek $4k - Home Depot $3.8k - Fingerhut $2.3k - Ebay Mastercard $1.5k - Chase Freedom $1k - Sams Club $1k - CFNA(Expert Tire) $1.2k - Bloomingdales 1.2k - Amazon $1.5k - Lowes $4.8k - TJMaxx $.5k - Walmart $.5 - Capital One Quicksilver One $1.5k - Capital One Quicksilver One $1k - CreditOne $.4k - Macy's $1.5k - Express $.3k - Buckle $.3k - Kohls $.3k
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.