Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hunter Warfield - Deleted!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hunter Warfield - Deleted!

So excited to be able to report this! Received some awesome free (whoop!!!) advice from a consumer attorney and disputed with CBs. Experian deleted a $2204 collection account in less than 48 hours! Smiley Very Happy  This has been hanging over my head for years. I would never have known how to go about this process, or even what to say to the attny if it hadn't been for this board. I knew Hunter Warfield wasn't playing fair, but I didn't know where to start. I can't imagne how much Lexington or another firm would have charged me for what turned out to be a tiny amount of work. Cat LOL  Can't wait to see the results from the other two CBs and check my updated scores!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
delta289

Re: Hunter Warfield - Deleted!

Congrats on your deletion! I'm dealing with a HW resinsertion that popped up after being gone for over a year. I'd love to hear how you dealt with them if you have time to send me a PM. 

Starting Score: 533
Current Score: 533
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 10
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will send PM now. If helpful, the backround info on my particular situation can be found here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Hunter-Warfield-Update-Advice-Needed/m-p/3310...

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got one deleted off mine from HW.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you inform me with whom you contacted with hunter warfield  to have it deleted?

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI - I disputed online through credit bureaus
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

All 3 were deleted within 7-10 days
Message 9 of 10
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  Their last account dropped off my report last month.  I was so excited to see it gone today.  It wasn't supposed to be deleted until July but I guess they just went ahead and deleted it.  So nice not to have them over your head any more, isn't it?  Congrats again!!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.