Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hunter Warfield success!!!

tag
kitty9779
Regular Contributor

Hunter Warfield success!!!

My first GW letter was to Hunter Warfield for a paid collection. Success!! That really makes me feel more optimistic about this process! Crazy thing is that they neverresponded to my requests - I just checked today and it'sno longer on my CR.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: Hunter Warfield success!!!

Consider it gone then. I had the same result with a GW email. No response but it was gone about a week later.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 9
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 9
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@kitty9779 wrote:

My first GW letter was to Hunter Warfield for a paid collection. Success!! That really makes me feel more optimistic about this process! Crazy thing is that they neverresponded to my requests - I just checked today and it'sno longer on my CR.

NICE! Hunter Warfield was such a pain for me for a long time, but then magically I had similar success! Good for you!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 4 of 9

OMG! Congrats!!

This gives me hope! I GW'd them for a paid collection just a few weeks ago. I am so hoping I can wake up to this being GONE! They have been nothing but awful to deal with. I just decided to pay and then GW!

Starting Score:(5/12) EQ 504 TU 495
Current Score: (3/13)EQ 634 TU 639
Goal Score: 665

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 9
mlc3542
Valued Member

Is there an email that I can send to Hunter Warfield in hopes of having the same results of deletion as you did?  I have never sent a GW letter/email so if you can providing me with any information as to how to do it I would appreciate it.  Thank you in advance.

Discover It Secured- 500, Open Sky Secured- 500, Capital One QS1- 300. In rebuilding stages.

EQ- 596 TU- 616 EX- 560
Message 6 of 9
Wado

Did you guys send via email for regular mail?

What GW letter did you use?

Who did you address it too?

I've been trying for 2 years to get a HW debt removed that was falsely put on my reports.  I paid it and it's still there.  Can anyone help?

Message 7 of 9
Wado

Anyone?  Please?

Message 8 of 9
marield3
New Visitor

What email did you send your GW request to? HW is the ONE collection I have on my report and its killing me! I already mailed 2 letters and emailed one person there and got declined on the email. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.