Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Husband's Vantage score went up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Husband's Vantage score went up

We're tracking his score through CK right now as he still has lots of baddies to clean up. His TU score went up 37 points and his EQ score 28...and absolutely nothing changed. 

I'm scratching my head on this one. Every entry on both reports is identical to what it was a week ago. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Husband's Vantage score went up

When inquiries get over a year old they're no longer counted in the score - I'm only guessing at this point, but if nothing changed at all then this is a possibility.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

We're tracking his score through CK right now as he still has lots of baddies to clean up. His TU score went up 37 points and his EQ score 28...and absolutely nothing changed. 

I'm scratching my head on this one. Every entry on both reports is identical to what it was a week ago. 

I'd geuss that some items passed a one or two year time threshold.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heh. I thought about that as well, but he only has 4 inquiries, 2 of which passed the 1 year mark back in March.

Ah, well, he just passed the 6 month mark on his loans being CO'd, so maybe that's doing something with how CK scores. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.