Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM LOST, WHAT TO DO NOW

tag
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

I AM LOST, WHAT TO DO NOW

Hello Everyone,

I have a collection for $ 675. from Arrow Fin. The oc is 1st priemer, org. bill is for $396. These should fall off in 2011.

Now, Arrow has assigned the acct over to FSM. They sent me a letter for $968. on same acct.  I was going to dv, but they have PO box only and I could not find address, now 30 days have passed.  I pulled up under Arkansas for license and they do not seem to be licensed in my state. Arrow is tho.

What do you think I should do?  This gets to be nerve racking trying to clear this stuff up. By the way this is my only ca
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I AM LOST, WHAT TO DO NOW

RUSTY101 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I have a collection for $ 675. from Arrow Fin. The oc is 1st priemer, org. bill is for $396. These should fall off in 2011.

Now, Arrow has assigned the acct over to FSM. They sent me a letter for $968. on same acct.  I was going to dv, but they have PO box only and I could not find address, now 30 days have passed.  I pulled up under Arkansas for license and they do not seem to be licensed in my state. Arrow is tho.

What do you think I should do?  This gets to be nerve racking trying to clear this stuff up. By the way this is my only ca

You can send DV to a PO Box. I would go ahead and send DV.

Is the new CA reporting?
Message 2 of 4
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

No the new ca isnt reporting. I will send that tomorrow. Is it not strange for a ca to assign to another ca?.   Thank you
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

RUSTY101 wrote:
No the new ca isnt reporting. I will send that tomorrow. Is it not strange for a ca to assign to another ca?.   Thank you

No, happens a lot.   Normally, a CA always uses the same CA or one of their business partners.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.