Regular Contributor
RUSTY101

I AM LOST, WHAT TO DO NOW

Hello Everyone,

I have a collection for $ 675. from Arrow Fin. The oc is 1st priemer, org. bill is for $396. These should fall off in 2011.

Now, Arrow has assigned the acct over to FSM. They sent me a letter for $968. on same acct.  I was going to dv, but they have PO box only and I could not find address, now 30 days have passed.  I pulled up under Arkansas for license and they do not seem to be licensed in my state. Arrow is tho.

What do you think I should do?  This gets to be nerve racking trying to clear this stuff up. By the way this is my only ca
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I AM LOST, WHAT TO DO NOW

RUSTY101 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I have a collection for $ 675. from Arrow Fin. The oc is 1st priemer, org. bill is for $396. These should fall off in 2011.

Now, Arrow has assigned the acct over to FSM. They sent me a letter for $968. on same acct.  I was going to dv, but they have PO box only and I could not find address, now 30 days have passed.  I pulled up under Arkansas for license and they do not seem to be licensed in my state. Arrow is tho.

What do you think I should do?  This gets to be nerve racking trying to clear this stuff up. By the way this is my only ca

You can send DV to a PO Box. I would go ahead and send DV.

Is the new CA reporting?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources
Regular Contributor
RUSTY101

No the new ca isnt reporting. I will send that tomorrow. Is it not strange for a ca to assign to another ca?.   Thank you
Moderator Emeritus

RUSTY101 wrote:
No the new ca isnt reporting. I will send that tomorrow. Is it not strange for a ca to assign to another ca?.   Thank you

No, happens a lot.   Normally, a CA always uses the same CA or one of their business partners.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}