Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I C Systems and Network Services Advice

tag
calihlove75
Established Contributor

I C Systems and Network Services Advice

I thought I was doing good all these years until I pulled my credit reports and saw that I C Systems was reporting all all three bureaus and a Network Collections was reporting only on my Equifax. I never received anything on either collection. I C systems put it on my reports in January 2011 for supposely unpaid phone services from 2006. I have not had phone services in my name since prior to losing everything in Hurricane Katrina in 2005 so I do not understand that.  I disputed it on all the bureaus for the last 3 months and still cannot understand what it is from. It keeps coming back as verified. I ended up filing a BBB complaint, sending an email through their consumer affairs dept,  and sent out a validation request around the 13th of this month. The only response I received on the BBB is consumer affairs saying " we took steps to resolve this matter upon the receipt of this complaint and will respond to me directly". The complaint was then closed. The collection appears to have disppeared from Experian and Transunion but still lingers on my Equifax. I have not heard anything from them. How long does it take to get a response for anyone that has dealt with them? I don't know what is going on with this.

Also on my equifax is a utility bill from 2007. I never looked at my credit reports until now. I do know for several years after the hurricane, I was bounced around so it is possible I might owe. I thought I had taken care of everything, but now I don't know. Again, I have no information on what address, the billing dates, etc. It only came back as verified. I want to send a validation request, but I am scared since they are only reporting on one bureau. My worst fear is that I will tick them off and they will put it on all the reports. I did find a contact that I believe to be the email addy of this companys president. I don't know what I should say, do, or if I should even do anything. I do not want to make things worse.

My TU Fico is 644 and my Equifax Fico is 657 which appears to be poor scores and I have been doing everything right..so I thought.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.