Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I C Systems success....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I C Systems success....

Thought I would share my sucess story with this CA. Here are the emails that have been going back and forth for the past 3 days.

Oct 18th

Dear Mr. edited:

This letter is in reference to account number #edited.

In 2008 I incurred a collection on this account.  While I normally make great strives to honor my debts and fulfill my responsibilities, at the time of the debt I was unfortunately unable to. I have since paid that bill and the account is now closed.

I am now trying to buy a home, however I am having difficulties receiving an affordable rate due to having this account on my credit report. I am kindly hoping, given the date, if you would consider removing this account's tradeline from my credit reports as a gesture of goodwill. This kind gesture would sincerely be appreciated and an invaluable gift to my family and I.

Sincerely,

edited

Oct 19th

Dear ME:

I.C. System Account No: XXXXXX

Balance:  $0.00  Date Paid:  1/23/09

This is in response to your request that our office delete your delinquent account information from the national credit reporting agencies.

We routinely forward our experience regarding  collection of debts to several national credit reporting agencies. To maintain the integrity of those files, we do not instruct those agencies to delete account information once an account is paid. We notify them when the account is paid and the date payment was received.

Your recourse is to write a statement explaining why you paid your account late, and to have that statement inserted into your credit file at your local credit reporting bureau.

We are a debt collector and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance.

Sincerely,

edited

I.C. System, Inc.

Oct 19th

Dear Ms. edited:

Thank you for your reply. However, there have been many cases in which your company has granted this request in the past. I am asking that I C systems also allows me the same courtesy.

Thank you for your assistance,

ME

Oct 20th

Dear ME:

Our No: XXXXXX

I.C. System has accurately reported its collection experience on this account. Nevertheless, I.C. System is making a business decision to request the national credit reporting agencies remove the entry from their files.   We electronically report to these agencies on a weekly basis.

We trust this will resolve this matter.

Sincerely,

edited

I.C. System, Inc.

Edited to remove personal information - llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: I C Systems success....

YAY, that first response would have just made me mad! congrats on sticking with it.

Message 2 of 18
alleycat1975
Regular Contributor

I also just had an IC Systems Success yesterday Smiley Happy 

I emailed them my GW request yesterday morning and got this back by yesterday afternoon:  '

"Our records indicate this account was withdrawn from our files on October 19, 2010 and I.C. System will request the national credit reporting agencies delete any reference of the above account number from your credit file."

My thanks to IC systems for working with me Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd appreciate it if someone could PM me the e-mail address they used to contact IC Systems!

Thanks!

Message 4 of 18
timkrof
Contributor

That's great news to hear!  Can you also PM me the contact email address you used?  

Thanks!!!!

Message 5 of 18
esme
Regular Contributor

I'd appreciate it if someone could also PM me the email address used. Thanks in advance!

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 18
sunnie_321
New Contributor

Can you PM the information to me also please?

Thank you!

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like this information too please...

Thanks!

Message 8 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thought I would share my sucess story with this CA. Here are the emails that have been going back and forth for the past 3 days.

Oct 18th

Dear Mr. edited:

This letter is in reference to account number #edited.

In 2008 I incurred a collection on this account.  While I normally make great strives to honor my debts and fulfill my responsibilities, at the time of the debt I was unfortunately unable to. I have since paid that bill and the account is now closed.

I am now trying to buy a home, however I am having difficulties receiving an affordable rate due to having this account on my credit report. I am kindly hoping, given the date, if you would consider removing this account's tradeline from my credit reports as a gesture of goodwill. This kind gesture would sincerely be appreciated and an invaluable gift to my family and I.

Sincerely,

edited

Oct 19th

Dear ME:

I.C. System Account No: XXXXXX

Balance:  $0.00  Date Paid:  1/23/09

This is in response to your request that our office delete your delinquent account information from the national credit reporting agencies.

We routinely forward our experience regarding  collection of debts to several national credit reporting agencies. To maintain the integrity of those files, we do not instruct those agencies to delete account information once an account is paid. We notify them when the account is paid and the date payment was received.

Your recourse is to write a statement explaining why you paid your account late, and to have that statement inserted into your credit file at your local credit reporting bureau.

We are a debt collector and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance.

Sincerely,

edited

I.C. System, Inc.

Oct 19th

Dear Ms. edited:

Thank you for your reply. However, there have been many cases in which your company has granted this request in the past. I am asking that I C systems also allows me the same courtesy.

Thank you for your assistance,

ME

Oct 20th

Dear ME:

Our No: XXXXXX

I.C. System has accurately reported its collection experience on this account. Nevertheless, I.C. System is making a business decision to request the national credit reporting agencies remove the entry from their files.   We electronically report to these agencies on a weekly basis.

We trust this will resolve this matter.

Sincerely,

edited

I.C. System, Inc.

Edited to remove personal information - llecs, myFICO moderator

Congrats!! I had success with them as well!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

LS2982:  Will you please PM me the email address you used?

Thanks in advance!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.