Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Feel Good! Fico Scores Up, Yay!!!

tag
dznen1
Regular Contributor

I Feel Good! Fico Scores Up, Yay!!!

Y'all,

I just checked my credit reports and my Fico 8 scores on CCT and my scores are up!  I am so excited and encouraged.

Oct. 2015                 Today (Dec. 2015)

EX.    533                    EX.   595   +62 pts

TU     527                   TU    559    +32

EQ     575                    EQ   611    +36

While I know this may not seem like a lot for some, for me it's a blesing to see my scores rise.  I still work to do but I am up to the challenge.  I need a car badly but, I plan to wait as long as I possibly can before I go applying for an auto loan.              

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I Feel Good! Fico Scores Up, Yay!!!

Congrats. It is a big deal and you should be happy..Do you have baddies that are hurting you..Great new scores!!
Message 2 of 17
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Thanks.  Yes, I do have baddies that are hurting me.  

They are:  

Conn's  due to remain until 2017------$1641

TXU-------$243 (was told they will not PFD)

ERC/ATT------$803

MRS BPO/Time Warner-------$270

B of A Foreclosure due to remain until 2017

Loan --------$$4540 to be deleted 4/2016

Midland/JCP  $600

Syncrony/Penneys     $146 (Not sure why this is reporting twice)

2 EMT cor ambulance service ($125 each)

I have a Credit Re-builder loand for $500 from my cu and a new Open Sky card for $200 which just reported with a 1% util.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would suggest start sending GW letters...See what type of response you get.
Message 4 of 17
dznen1
Regular Contributor

I will take you advice.  I am thinking of starting with the 2 ambulance services as they did not transport me and I believed my insurance carrier, (at the time) had paid. They are the smaller amounts.  Then, the ones that are sue to be deleted in 2016, just allow them to be deleted.  

The larger amounts, I am not able to PFD at the moment.   

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

A collection is a collection regardless of the amount. Keep your chin up you will eventually prevail.
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your progress!

Message 7 of 17
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Thanks to all of you for sharing so such outstanding info.  It is a great help.

Message 8 of 17
ohreally7654
Established Contributor

@dznen1 wrote:

Y'all,

I just checked my credit reports and my Fico 8 scores on CCT and my scores are up!  I am so excited and encouraged.

Oct. 2015                 Today (Dec. 2015)

EX.    533                    EX.   595   +62 pts

TU     527                   TU    559    +32

EQ     575                    EQ   611    +36

While I know this may not seem like a lot for some, for me it's a blesing to see my scores rise.  I still work to do but I am up to the challenge.  I need a car badly but, I plan to wait as long as I possibly can before I go applying for an auto loan.              

OP--a HUGE congratulations to you on your significant progress! I can most definitely relate to how you are feeling right now, as I, too, am in a very similar position/stage in terms of my rebuild.  To offer some encouragement to you regarding your future car loan, it is most definitely possibly with your scores (though I think you're wise to wait as long as you are able, to maximize your ability to get the best rate/terms).  In August of this year, I was approved with VW Credit for a new vehicle, 4 year lease term, all of the bells and whistles on the car, and only $500 down. I had $5500 of negative equity they were able to absorb with all of the rebates that were being offered at that time. Now I have a new car I'm very happy with and it is a GREAT feeling!  Best of luck to you in your continued credit journey!

Started rebuilding 8/2015. Current Fico 8 Scores 9/17: TU FICO: 698 (from 646 3/15/16) | EX FICO: 689 (from 617 3/15/16) | EQ FICO: 670 (from 614 3/15/16). Discover Miles: $10K | Amex PRG | Amex BCE $2K | Amex SPG $2K | Citi Aadvantage $7K | JetBlue Plus MC $3.9K | Walmart MC $3.5K | Marvel MC $5K | NFCU CashRewards $15K | CareCredit $12K | PenFed Amex $9K | USAA Limitless Visa Sig $6K | NFCU goRewards $20K | NFCU Amex $10.4K | NavCheck $13.5K | Blispay $4K | QS $9.5K | Pier 1 $21.1K | RH $20.7K | JCrew $16.8K | Wayfair $4.9K | Pottery Barn $19.5K | Discover IT $4.1K | Nord. Visa Sig $22K | USAA Visa Plat $2.5K | Neiman Marcus $6.4k | Amex Delta Reserve $1k | Saks $15K | VS $2.2K | Target $1K | Macy's $25K | Bloomies Amex $25K| West Elm $12.4K | PP Credit (Comenity) $4.4K
Message 9 of 17
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Thanks ohreally7654.  VW is one of the two cars I would like to have. Congratulations to you and the wonderful strides you have and are making in/on your journey.  Your support and encouragement and all that I get from MyFico  community is just sooooo good. 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.