cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED HELP...NOT SURE WHAT MY NEXT STEP IS..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I NEED HELP...NOT SURE WHAT MY NEXT STEP IS..

First off thanks to everyone who's helped me along the way I knew nothing before joining this site my scores were terrible I've managed to remove but 3 of my baddies one is a recent (last year) the other two are about 5 years old...I managed to get two credit cards a couple months ago one is a secured cap 1....the other is a credit one both small cl of course also was approved for a fingerhut (300 cl) last month so far so good.. All my scores were mid 400s in jan...today I'm excited they are all just under 600 (all mid 580ish) I'm working on getting these last few baddies off my report...my util is still high but that's because my collection from first premier is still reporting..idk what to do about that thinking of just paying it off...my question is should I apply for another card I was declined for cap1 qs1 last month and gave me a ding...I really want to get another store card and another cc to replace my creditone card, are there any cards I have a good chance with or should I just let these two cards age for a while....any advice or anything at all to help would be great..thank you!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.