Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED Help!!! with Comenity Bank/EXPRESS

tag
goal_seeker
New Contributor

I NEED Help!!! with Comenity Bank/EXPRESS

I've sent Comenity Bank/EXPRESS several GW letters asking them to please remove 2 late payments from Oct & Nov of  2012 and they refuse to even acknowledge my request. I'm at a lost here!!! I need some guidance and what to do next!!! Do I keep sending them GW letters? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RBFool
Contributor

Re: I NEED Help!!! with Comenity Bank/EXPRESS

@goal_seeker wrote:

I've sent Comenity Bank/EXPRESS several GW letters asking them to please remove 2 late payments from Oct & Nov of  2012 and they refuse to even acknowledge my request. I'm at a lost here!!! I need some guidance and what to do next!!! Do I keep sending them GW letters? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

How are you sending the GW letters? Email? Fax? Snail mail? I know if you do USPS that you can certify the letter so there's proof they get it etc. The only thing I can say is to keep trying. Eventually somebody there will get the idea. If you're sending more than 1 every few weeks or 1 a month maybe back off a little.

BK 7 Dismissed: 5/2014 AAoA: 6 years Credit Scores (07-02-2015): My Privacy Matters: TU: 633 EX:658 EQ: 651
How to add pics to Signature

Message 2 of 5
goal_seeker
New Contributor

I've always sent them via USPS certified, at least every two months. IDK, what else to do. It's very frustrating!!! I was hoping someone would have an email or fax to Comenity bank. I've also called them and they refuse to remove any information, grrrr!

Message 3 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Not anything you CAN do other than what you're doing.  Just keep sending!!!!

Message 4 of 5
goal_seeker
New Contributor

Thanks for the encouragement!!! I will do JUST that...send...send...send...until they remove the (2) late payments. 

Thanks! Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.