cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED a consolidated loan - or do I?

tag
bxkst5

I NEED a consolidated loan - or do I?

I currently have a total debt amount of around $55,000 dollars, this includes my car, credit cards and student loans. Retail debt was accumulated in large by the result of a bad marriage.  I only make about $13/hr since no one wants to hire anyone with a bachelors degree.  Are places like the lending tree or the lending club the right answer? I don't want to file for bankruptcy as my credit has managed to stay between 670 and 700. All of my work toward staying BARELY above water with these payments would be all for nothing. (I used to work both 1st and 3rd shift all week for a year) Please let me know if I should wait till I get more Lending Club mail or if I should seek them out. I don't know anything about it but I sure do need some advice.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I NEED a consolidated loan - or do I?

@bxkst5 wrote:

I currently have a total debt amount of around $55,000 dollars, this includes my car, credit cards and student loans. Retail debt was accumulated in large by the result of a bad marriage.  I only make about $13/hr since no one wants to hire anyone with a bachelors degree.  Are places like the lending tree or the lending club the right answer? I don't want to file for bankruptcy as my credit has managed to stay between 670 and 700. All of my work toward staying BARELY above water with these payments would be all for nothing. (I used to work both 1st and 3rd shift all week for a year) Please let me know if I should wait till I get more Lending Club mail or if I should seek them out. I don't know anything about it but I sure do need some advice.

I would not be consolidating SLs into an overall consolidated loan, I would try to get those consilidated into one SL, the reason is this type of debt cannot be discharged in BK. You can try the Lending Club and Prosper less the SLs.

Message 2 of 6
bxkst5

Thank you very much, I will reach out to the lending club.  I appreciate the feedback. Time to fix this messy situation.

Message 3 of 6
bxkst5

I totaled up my figures to be exact before I make this call. Turns out the grand total is actually $51,708.29 and minus the student loans puts me at $34,447.33 so asking for a loan less than $35K is better than $55K.

Message 4 of 6
d170
Regular Contributor

Just curious as to what you ended up doing?

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 5 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I am Mr Tunde Fashola, a legitimate, reputable money lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.Services Rendered include; *Refinance *Home Improvement *Investment Loan *Auto Loans *Debt Consolidation *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans. *mortgage loans tunde_fasholahelpfunds@live.com YOU ARE to fill out the below information for the inquiry. Full Name..... Country....... State...... Address...... Age..... Date Of Birth....... Sex.... Marital Status..... Phone Number..... Fax Number...... Monthly Income..... Loan Amount Needed.... Loan Duration........ Regards Mr Tunde Fashola

No you are a spammer and you've been reported.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.