Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I already sent DV to NCO. Next step?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already sent DV to NCO. Next step?

Ok, so I have 3 old accounts from way back when on my credit report with NCO. I am trying to pay them off, but 2 of them look exactly the same, reporting twice with 2 account numbers but the amounts and company it came from are identical. So, I sent a DV so I can get information straight and pay them like they need to be paid. I have sent 3 letters, all to the addresses on my credit report. All of the addresses are PO Boxes. I sent it CMRRR. When I track it with USPS, it keeps saying its been fowarded and there has been no movement for 2 days.

My question is: Should I continue to wait to see if they get delivered? Or should I email the addresses on here that so many have had luck with? And, if i do that, should I re-send my letters or scan and attach the ones I mailed(my copies).

I just want to make sure I am doing all of this right. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I already sent DV to NCO. Next step?

I would give them a few more days to deliver.

If not showing anything when you track it on Monday, call your local USPS.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.