cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am SUPER EXCITED My Fico score went up from 731 to 795..and Equifax 828.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am SUPER EXCITED My Fico score went up from 731 to 795..

Fantastic work! Hard to imagine 800, until I'm at 700 I suppose. Your persistence is inspiring!
Message 11 of 34
ptrain
Regular Contributor

This is the kind of experience that gets everybody all enthused about getting serious with their credit. Hats off to you, you have reached and inspired alot of people with your post. It's posts like this that keeps people working on a bad credit sitiuation instead of giving up.

Thank you very much for your post!!

Starting Score: 541 (May 2014)
Current Score: EX:664, EQ:666, TU:694
Goal Score: 700 across the board
Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very happy for you. Congrats!

Message 13 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

This story is SO awesome.   And...after 5 years of hard work, you deserve it!    

I hope that someday I can post the same!    Best wishes to you!

Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Work, AMXBlack -

Very lofty scores, something I aspire to also.

Start checking your mail box - Amex just might be sending you an invite for that Black Centurion Card :

AmexCenturion.jpg 

again, nice work!

Message 15 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ptrain wrote:

This is the kind of experience that gets everybody all enthused about getting serious with their credit. Hats off to you, you have reached and inspired alot of people with your post. It's posts like this that keeps people working on a bad credit sitiuation instead of giving up.

Thank you very much for your post!!

Starting Score: 541 (May 2014)
Current Score: EX:664, EQ:666, TU:694
Goal Score: 700 across the board

You are more than welcome Ptrain. I know from experience in life that you should always stay positive and keep working toward your goals however life, people and general circumstances in our daily lifes keep most from achieving this, and it becomes stressful and overwhelming. I live by a siimple rule book that only has a couple of rules and one of them is to ALWAYS offer encouragment and thanks for those that are going through stressful times. NO ONE has a stress free life and most of us struggle daily with issues however if I can help just one person acheive there goals then I am happy. I have a saying that i use on the back of my business cards and live by in life and I think it sums up how I treat others. " 

" People may forget what you said, forget what you did however people will NEVER forget the way you made them feel"  

Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very inspirational!! Thank you for the encouragement!
Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely fantastic!

Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow thats amazing! Congradualtions! Well done Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 34
EW800
Valued Contributor

Outstanding!   Congrats!   Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.