Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am soo anxious

tag
nate79416
Regular Contributor

I am soo anxious

I just started to repair my credit in March..I have paid 4 medical CO off removed
2 Enhanced Recovery removals
1 Enhanced Aq removed
1 Credit Collections removed
I am working on a old Cap one charge off. Waiting to see if they will PFD

I haven't bought a new report since the removals. Right now my scores are
EQ 620 TU 632 EX 615
I sure hope when I pull again I see 700's
I have 8 accounts in good standing, I do however have about $800 in medical collections still left, if they won't PFD then I may or may not bother. I also need to get my credit card down under 30% Hoping to apply for a home Feb 2016!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I am soo anxious

@nate79416 wrote:
I just started to repair my credit in March..I have paid 4 medical CO off removed
2 Enhanced Recovery removals
1 Enhanced Aq removed
1 Credit Collections removed
I am working on a old Cap one charge off. Waiting to see if they will PFD

I haven't bought a new report since the removals. Right now my scores are
EQ 620 TU 632 EX 615
I sure hope when I pull again I see 700's
I have 8 accounts in good standing, I do however have about $800 in medical collections still left, if they won't PFD then I may or may not bother. I also need to get my credit card down under 30% Hoping to apply for a home Feb 2016!!

Good work so far, Smiley Happy

For unpaid medical debt that is reporting on your CR:

1. Call the OC and ask that they recall the collection in exchange for full payment
2. Send the reporting CA a PFD offer
3. Google the HIPAA Process and contact its creator for help

Message 2 of 8
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Yes I am getting my letters together now, I do hope they agree to delete. I will check into the HIPAA thanks for the advice
Message 3 of 8
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Called one( old medical bill) this morning and YES they will DELETE once paid!!!! WOW this is great, paying this week

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nate79416:

On the old medical bill you called about this morning, did you request a letter stating that once paid that they agree to remove it from all three bureaus? Because if not, there's a chance they will keep it on your reports as paid/zero balance - which is better than not paid. But if you are trying to have it actually "removed" from the bureaus than request the letter. Because in my opinion, a verbal removal doesn't hold much weight in the credit world. 

This way if they don't remove it as stated, you can submit the letter yourself to the bureaus for removal.

Good luck!  

Message 5 of 8
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Yes I requested a letter, but if I do not get it I am not paying, I paid a collection and my score fell 15pts last month. I would like to PFD for the rest of my medical bills they all total $800 bucks
Message 6 of 8
nate79416
Regular Contributor

The only negative I have left is medical bills $800  worth, I plan to apply for a home in about 6-8months and hope I can still get approved. 

Message 7 of 8
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your progress!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.