MESSAGE FROM BUSINESS:

August 14, 2012

L.... . B......

408 N. Church St. Suite C

Greenville, SC 29601-2164

RE:       K...... M....; Case/File No. XXXXXXX

Reference Number: XXXXXXXXX

Dear L.... B......:

This letter is in response to K...... . M....’s complaint dated August 1, 2012. We apologize for our delayed response. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns account number ending in 8126. Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the servicer of accounts owned by LVNV. 

After further investigation, the following account has been closed. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. Please allow 30-45 days for this update to occur.  We apologize for any inconvenience experienced regarding this account. Additionally, this account should not be sold or transferred to another company.

Acct No. xxxxxxxxxxxx8126      Reference No. xxxxxxxxx           Previous Owner: GE Capital

If we do not receive additional information from you within 45 days of the date this letter is received, then we will assume this dispute is resolved.  If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 888-665-0374.

Sincerely,

P. H.......

Compliance Department                                     

Resurgent Capital Services L.P.

Congrats, what information did you send to the BBB for this?

01/06/2015 Walmart TU 726
01/06/2015MyFico EQ 705
01/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $5000, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800
Message 21 of 42
Cherriwyn
Regular Contributor

Re: I beat LVNV

Can you PM me the information you sent to LVNV regarding them reporting as a "factoring company".  Thanks.

Starting Score: 511
Current Score: 628
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 42
snsforever916
Regular Contributor

RE:       Reference Number:  

Dear :

This letter is in response to the additional concerns submitted on. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns account number ending in . Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the servicer of accounts owned by LVNV. 

After further investigation, the following account has been closed. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced regarding this account. Additionally, this account should not be sold or transferred to another company.

Acct No.       Reference No.         Previous Owner: 

If we do not receive additional information from you within 45 days of the date this letter is received, then we will assume this dispute is resolved.  If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at .

Sincerely,

Compliance Department

YA Hoo! We shall see in 45 days if this in fact is the case! Hoping so! =o)

Starting Scores:
Lender Pull 7/10/2012 EQ 585 EX 617 TU 551
8/2012 MyFico EX 598 01/2013 EX 608 2/2013 EX 620 Smiley Surprised)
9/12/2012 624 (Fico Discover)
02/7/2013 660 (Fico Wally)
At least I'm heading in the right direction!!!

Goal Score:740+, home loan and Get rid of subprime cards!!!

Message 23 of 42
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@snsforever916 wrote:

Dear :

This letter is in response to the additional concerns submitted on. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns account number ending in . Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the servicer of accounts owned by LVNV. 

After further investigation, the following account has been closed. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced regarding this account. Additionally, this account should not be sold or transferred to another company.

If we do not receive additional information from you within 45 days of the date this letter is received, then we will assume this dispute is resolved.  If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at .

Sincerely,

Compliance Department

It should be off in a couple weeks, top! Good work guys!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 24 of 42
snsforever916
Regular Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

@snsforever916 wrote:

Dear :

Sincerely,

Compliance Department

It should be off in a couple weeks, top! Good work guys!

-scott

Yep, thanks to your advise! Smiley Tongue I had to send a rebuttal though, they folded on the second round.

Starting Scores:
Lender Pull 7/10/2012 EQ 585 EX 617 TU 551
8/2012 MyFico EX 598 01/2013 EX 608 2/2013 EX 620 Smiley Surprised)
9/12/2012 624 (Fico Discover)
02/7/2013 660 (Fico Wally)
At least I'm heading in the right direction!!!

Goal Score:740+, home loan and Get rid of subprime cards!!!

Message 25 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you provide the information you used in your BBB complaint against LVNV as well?  They are a major thorn in my side.  Any help getting them off my CR's would be greatly appreciated.

Message 26 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The BBB worked for me as well!!!!!

MESSAGE FROM BUSINESS:

August 14, 2012

L.... . B......

408 N. Church St. Suite C

RE:       K...... M....; Case/File No. XXXXXXX

Reference Number: XXXXXXXXX

Dear L.... B......:

This letter is in response to K...... . M....’s complaint dated August 1, 2012. We apologize for our delayed response. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns account number ending in 8126. Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the servicer of accounts owned by LVNV. 

After further investigation, the following account has been closed. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. Please allow 30-45 days for this update to occur.  We apologize for any inconvenience experienced regarding this account. Additionally, this account should not be sold or transferred to another company.

Acct No. xxxxxxxxxxxx8126      Reference No. xxxxxxxxx           Previous Owner: GE Capital

If we do not receive additional information from you within 45 days of the date this letter is received, then we will assume this dispute is resolved.  If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 888-665-0374.

Sincerely,

P. H.......

Compliance Department                                     

Resurgent Capital Services L.P.

Can you provide the information you used in your BBB complaint against LVNV as well?  They are a major thorn in my side.  Any help getting them off my CR's would be greatly appreciated.

Message 27 of 42
Shinoga
Regular Contributor

They sent me a reply

This letter is in response to the additional concerns submitted by Mr. edited on July 2, 2012 regarding the above referenced account. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns account number ending in  Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the master servicer of accounts owned by LVNV. 

We have requested account documentation from Capital One.  Please advise Mr. edited that it may take a minimum of 30-45 days to receive documentation from the seller and that we will forward the documents upon receipt, if available.

We appreciate ’ patience while we work to obtain the requested information. In the interim, if you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 888-665-0374.

Sincerely,

It has been 47 days, they have not validated...what do i do???

MY FICO = 690 CK=660 GOAL = 750 and my own house!..Back in the garden

Message 28 of 42
Azumi1
Regular Contributor

Didn't work for me. LVNV stated consumer agencies definition for factoring companies are individuals or companies that purchase accounts with the intent to collect a debt regardless if the original account was closed. So they are reporting correctly. Any suggestions?
From 566 in 8/2012 to..

EQ 704 /TU 690 / EX 730

Discover IT 6000, Amex BCE 10000, FNBO Amex 3500, Cap 1 platinum 2000, Walmart Discover 5000, Orchard Bank platinum 3000, Best Buy 5000, Merrick Bank 1600, Target Visa 700
Message 29 of 42
Shinoga
Regular Contributor

BUMP........Anybody have a suggestion?? it's past the 45 days they stated

MY FICO = 690 CK=660 GOAL = 750 and my own house!..Back in the garden

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.