Senior Contributor
DaBears

Re: I can not believe this!!!! I am so mad right now!!!

Loss all my points that I gained. I have a top executive from GE calling all 3 bureaus and asking them what the hell they are doing lol. He said this should have never happened and will correct everything for me.

guiness56

If they reported it with the original open date, as a positive account, you should not lose any points, correct?  Your AAoA would go up again.

Senior Contributor
DaBears

guiness56 wrote:

If they reported it with the original open date, as a positive account, you should not lose any points, correct?  Your AAoA would go up again.

Yea guiness, I would get my points back and my AAoA will return to what it was. Luckily I decided to check my credit reports this morning. EX is horrible, EQ just as bad. Only TU never gave me the problem. I sent them the letter from GE and they used it. 

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

PLAY CALLED!

Monsters of the midway blitz

Take em down....Dabears

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
I will be gardening until a better offer/bonus comes along
Last escape 06/06/13 Bronze 7/6/2013 Silver 9/6/2013 Gold 12/6/2013 Palladium 3/6/14 made it...6/6/14 Plat is all mine
Senior Contributor
DaBears

Hahaha!!! It's being taking care off!!!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

DaBears wrote:

Hahaha!!! It's being taking care off!!!

:smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
I will be gardening until a better offer/bonus comes along
Last escape 06/06/13 Bronze 7/6/2013 Silver 9/6/2013 Gold 12/6/2013 Palladium 3/6/14 made it...6/6/14 Plat is all mine
Senior Contributor
DaBears

So far, Equifax added the account back to my credit file showing as a positive account. Waiting on EX and TU.

Senior Contributor
DaBears

I wonder if I should wait to get a score watch alert or use my last power score? to see what I am up to now

09Lexie

Senior Contributor
DaBears

According to EX they do not use e-oscar or never heard of it. I almost spit my beer up. So this is what happen with them clowns. GE has a bad fax number for them and he gave me the new one. I called GE credit reporting department just now and they will be fixing the mess Experian had caused.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+