cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not believe this!!!! I am so mad right now!!!

tag
goosedog
Regular Contributor

Re: I can not believe this!!!! I am so mad right now!!!

I have a GF charged off account that was sold to MIDLAND. I emailed a bunch of CEOs from GE and after all the emails got a call from some ANDREA person. She said they do not change CHARGEOFFS to closed paid accounts in good standings, so how in the hell did you manage this. My GE PAYPAL was charged off in 08 and sold to MIDLAND in 11.

Are you saying theres a way to get this moved from a chargeoff status to closed postivie?

Message 21 of 24
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

I was in your exact same boat, GE/Paypal collections sold to midland, I wrote them a GW email and they agreed to delete the TL. Let me know if you need the email address, I have a ton i sent them out to so it'll take a bit to find.

Sorry for the Hijack =)

Message 22 of 24
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@goosedog wrote:

I have a GF charged off account that was sold to MIDLAND. I emailed a bunch of CEOs from GE and after all the emails got a call from some ANDREA person. She said they do not change CHARGEOFFS to closed paid accounts in good standings, so how in the hell did you manage this. My GE PAYPAL was charged off in 08 and sold to MIDLAND in 11.

Are you saying theres a way to get this moved from a chargeoff status to closed postivie?

GE was showing 2 different charge-off amount on my credit reports. Big NO NO. Only 1 Charge-Off can be done. I sent a direct dispute letter and received a phone call we talked about 30 mins and because of their mistake they told me it will be recalled from the CA which it was. So the CA had to delete their TL's and when I paid in full the charge-off, it was updated to a positive TL with all derogatory info removed.

Message 23 of 24
goosedog
Regular Contributor

WHITESOL please send me the Email address you used. I probably already emailed the one you are going to send me but send it to me and let me see if I have already sent that person an email. I have a list of every CEO for GE.

i got a second  call today from another person from GE's corporate office today asking me to call them again. Lets see if this second go around on monday results in this next person being more helpful than the first one.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.