Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have a Transunion FICO score???

tag
Siobhanmairead
Valued Member

I don't have a Transunion FICO score???

Help... I just signed up for my FICO today, They say I have a Equifax score of 600 but no Transunion score. 

My score is so low because I haven't used much credit. I have had 2 car loans, one was 7 years ago and the other was 5 years ago. Other than that I've paid cash and I own my home out right. I'm trying to build up a score so I can sell my home and purchase something better for my growing family. 

Why would I have a 600 with Equifax and no score with Transunion? 

Starting Score: 600
Current Score: 663
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: I don't have a Transunion FICO score???

Welcome to the forums !

Your FICO score on TU is based on the information which appears on your TU report ~ if you do not have any accounts reporting then it certainly is possible that you wouldn't have a FICO score.    TU, EQ, and EX each have their own information which isn't always the same across all 3 CRAs.

If you are showing a 600 score on EQ then there are likely negatives or derogatory information on your EQ report.

Once you have 6 months of history on TU then you will be able to generate a TU FICO score.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

Welcome to the forums !

Your FICO score on TU is based on the information which appears on your TU report ~ if you do not have any accounts reporting then it certainly is possible that you wouldn't have a FICO score.    TU, EQ, and EX each have their own information which isn't always the same across all 3 CRAs.

If you are showing a 600 score on EQ then there are likely negatives or derogatory information on your EQ report.

Once you have 6 months of history on TU then you will be able to generate a TU FICO score.

hey its pizzadude!!! whats up friend? haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 3 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Hello there Scott ! Happy Holidays to you !
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.