Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know what to do, HELP!

tag
bear812c
Regular Contributor

I don't know what to do, HELP!

I've been getting phone calls phone this number every day. 832-608-6115 They leave the following message every time.

"I'm calling to notify that we are sending out an individual to deliver formal documents to be filed out of your location. There will be two attempts Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 am and 4pm at your home property address and your verified employer. Should you have questions or concerns regarding the delivery of this notification immediately contact the issuing agent at 8664429026."

They have never stated who they are or the account they are calling in regards to.They do imply that they are sueing me by stating they are serving me with documents. I have some unpaid debts but they all 5 years old. I'm in Texas and the status of limitations is 4 years and so has expired. As far as I'm aware, I can not be sued. I have not called them back because I do not talk on the phone with bill collectors for fear of renewing the staute of limitations and the approach they seem to be taking seems like they are tricky however I have not received a single bill or collections notice at all from anyone. And I haven't recieved collecton notices for a few years. (My address has not changed, I have not moved) What am I suppose to do?? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
10kbkb
Valued Member

Re: I don't know what to do, HELP!

call the number back and see what happens.

but when I put the number in google this is what popped up.

http://primefix.net/index.html

We at PrimeFix offer comprehensive support for all type of computer and smart devices including personal computers, Small Business, Apple Mac computers, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Printers, Routers, and iOS, Security and Firewalls as well as a whole range of gaming and enterprise resource solutions. We support alternate computing from Mac to all kinds of operating system and application software. The support includes issues related to smart devices, networking (Home/Small-Medium Business/Enterprise), Application development, and Infrastructure management.

Message 2 of 6
e35
Regular Contributor

I got the same call. When I Google the number it came back the same way you so it on Google. I never receive any letter. Plus the only called me once. I place a metro-block the number on them.  I am not to worry! I am sure I dont owe anyone else.

Starting FICO scores EX- 422 Feb/2013

NEW 12/13/13 FICO scores
Ex- 638, EQ- 658, TU- 646

Almost there Goal 660 across the board
Message 3 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 4 of 6
e35
Regular Contributor

I already report them to FTC

Starting FICO scores EX- 422 Feb/2013

NEW 12/13/13 FICO scores
Ex- 638, EQ- 658, TU- 646

Almost there Goal 660 across the board
Message 5 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.