Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't understand MyFico reporting??? Help

tag
creditchief
Regular Contributor

I don't understand MyFico reporting??? Help

Can someone please help me to understand why my T.U. report I purchased  from MyFico is showing my bad points as being recently late (0) months ,and I havn't been late on any account since almost 4 years since my BK  in June 04.It also says I have missed payments that are recent and there again it has also been nearly 4yrs. Is it possible for Fico to review this or am I up a creek without a paddle? I really have been trying to regain my credit by doing the right things but this doesn't help . My EQ and EX are about the same way but TU is the worst. 7/04 TU,EX,EQ low 500's 4/08 TU-633,EX665,EQ676. Please help me understand !!

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: I don't understand MyFico reporting??? Help

I believe that, to FICO, 4 years is still fairly recent.  Tells me that on mine & the last late was about 3.5, so I'm feelin ya.

That's why I'm trying the GW's.  I don't think GW's will help when the lates have been bundled into a bk.  Was it a ch7?  Those, I believe, are a little more forgiving since you actually do pay some of it up.
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 5
creditchief
Regular Contributor

Thanks for talking to me.I was in a Ch13 but I recently learned I could get out because I had been in over 3yrs. I had done well before BK but my job closed the doors and I had no other choice. Trustee gave me an amount to pay and was blessed to be able to get it and get out a few months early.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have seen several recent posts about this- myFICO admins have been notified to ensure everything is displaying correctly.

Message 4 of 5
creditchief
Regular Contributor

Thank you , just trying to understand and get it right. By the way I can't type to good either all I can do is peck ,I sure wish I was good as my 13 year old. hahaha

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.