Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I give up on Comenity -__-

tag
MRsolis
Regular Contributor

I give up on Comenity -__-

Hey Guys, 

I have had issues in the past with Comenity closing my cards due to a fraud flag...well I got those issues fixed but then I ended up with another issue. They listed all of their cards on my credit report as "Closed by credit grantor" and never reopened them on my reports BUT they are active....anywho I waited and waited and so far about 3 months passed and they never updated and so I sent them a secured message regarding the issue and you know how they respond? They tell me if I believe they are reporting incorrectly to file a complaint with the credit bureaus.....soooo I did and the investigations are complete and now the cards are listed as Open with a comment that says "Disputed by consumer as innacurate"....oh and are you ready for the best part? They reported all of the cards with a $0 credit limit -___- yeah so I wasted a bunch of inquiries and a dispute only for them to report open tradelines with a bad comment AND $0 credit limit.....I think Comenity hates me Smiley Sad 

Does anyone have an email to the executive office? I am going to make one last attempt that way. 

Thank you guys Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I give up on Comenity -__-

@MRsolis wrote:

Hey Guys, 

I have had issues in the past with Comenity closing my cards due to a fraud flag...well I got those issues fixed but then I ended up with another issue. They listed all of their cards on my credit report as "Closed by credit grantor" and never reopened them on my reports BUT they are active....anywho I waited and waited and so far about 3 months passed and they never updated and so I sent them a secured message regarding the issue and you know how they respond? They tell me if I believe they are reporting incorrectly to file a complaint with the credit bureaus.....soooo I did and the investigations are complete and now the cards are listed as Open with a comment that says "Disputed by consumer as innacurate"....oh and are you ready for the best part? They reported all of the cards with a $0 credit limit -___- yeah so I wasted a bunch of inquiries and a dispute only for them to report open tradelines with a bad comment AND $0 credit limit.....I think Comenity hates me Smiley Sad 

Does anyone have an email to the executive office? I am going to make one last attempt that way. 

Thank you guys Smiley Happy

How are inquiries involved?

Message 2 of 6
MRsolis
Regular Contributor

Because they were hard inquiries to sign up for the cards to hopefully help my credit but since the cards are not reporting correctly....they were a waste 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened to you! I hope someone around here can get the info to you. If you get it can you PM it to me as well? I think it would be good to have on hand in case something goes wrong. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

MRsolis I PM'd you.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh no.  I was just flagged and recently submitted the documents they requested: dl, ss, utility bill.  I was hoping once it was verified that would be that.  I also have a $o credit limit for the cards I have with them on my credit report and my credit score has dropped 40pts.  Really pissed right now.  Please keep us up to date MRsolis and anyone else who has gone through this nonsense.  I'm all for verifying one's identity, but when you get the info and reactivate the accounts report it to the bureaus.  Comenity is the Fraudulent ones!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.