cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got Transunion to do early exclusion on a life crushing $16K Midland Funding OPEN collection today

tag
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Re: I got Transunion to do early exclusion on a life crushing $16K Midland Funding OPEN collection t

@Anonymous wrote:

I only say that line to a supervisor I say nothing about why I'm calling and insist on talking with a REAL supervisor. 

Yeah, pretty sure I was passed around the cubicle farm today and when they were finally going to get me with a real supervisor, they decided to hang up.

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I got Transunion to do early exclusion on a life crushing $16K Midland Funding OPEN collection t

I'm guessing you feel like this about Transunion today and this is how I always feel about Equifax. 

(Mod Cut- Gif has language not allowed on myFico)

Message 12 of 30
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

It's normally how I feel about Experian.  They are the absolute worst.  I can't ever get in to dispute anything and they always just suck.

Message 13 of 30
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

With TU you can EE up to 6 months out, so are you sure the DOFD is July 2016 or sooner on the accounts you were calling about?

Don't say "I'd like to talk about early exclusion..."

Say exactly this below, but only when you get to a supervisor and you say nothing about EE to the frontline puppets ever.

When the CSR asks how can they help you, say only a supervisor can help me and be persistent.

When you get to a supervisor say EXACTLY this, "I need early exclusion today on an OBSOLETE account please and the TU number for this account is #####."

trying it your way now.  waiting for a supervisor.

Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 30
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

@Hokies2379 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

With TU you can EE up to 6 months out, so are you sure the DOFD is July 2016 or sooner on the accounts you were calling about?

Don't say "I'd like to talk about early exclusion..."

Say exactly this below, but only when you get to a supervisor and you say nothing about EE to the frontline puppets ever.

When the CSR asks how can they help you, say only a supervisor can help me and be persistent.

When you get to a supervisor say EXACTLY this, "I need early exclusion today on an OBSOLETE account please and the TU number for this account is #####."

trying it your way now.  waiting for a supervisor.

You're now one of my favorite people in the world.  It's gone.

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I told you it's my secret EE word sauce. Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 30
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I told you it's my secret EE word sauce. Smiley Very Happy

it truly is, because I'm convinced that I wasn't with a real superivisor the first time.

Message 18 of 30
redbeard
Frequent Contributor

The frontline guy that answered the phone did it for me a few months back.

Just use the term 'time-barred', that is what it is in their system.  They know they can do it early, though they say it may take a few days to be 'investigated'.  It was off in 10 minutes (or less).  Or better, just tell them that you think its to old to be on the report.  They will help from there.

Don't make a simple thing hard on yourself.

Dan

Just trying to get my scores to rise from the dead......

Wait.... I think I just heard a heartbeat!

Message 19 of 30
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

@redbeard wrote:

The frontline guy that answered the phone did it for me a few months back.

Just use the term 'time-barred', that is what it is in their system.  They know they can do it early, though they say it may take a few days to be 'investigated'.  It was off in 10 minutes (or less).  Or better, just tell them that you think its to old to be on the report.  They will help from there.

Don't make a simple thing hard on yourself.

Dan

Like everything with credit, I assume it's just a YMMV thing.  I talked to 5 frontline people today, all of which acted like they had no clue what in the world I was referring to.

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.