Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got a PFD from Discovercard!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a PFD from Discovercard!!!

I sucessfully received a PFD from Discovercard.  They said they report electronically every Friday so I am not sure what the score impact will be.

I am hoping that some of the more experienced people on here might suggest what kind of bump I should receive for this.

It was a charge off showing a balance.  I paid a settled amount in exchange for full deletion, confirmed by a faxed letter.

Any hints on what kind of bump i might get?

WOO HOOOOOO!! I am in a good mood today!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
valley_man0505
Established Contributor

Re: I got a PFD from Discovercard!!!

Nice, kornutt.  They still have not responded in any way to either of the letters I have sent them.  A simple "yes" or "no" would be nice at least.  I assume you offered to PIF?
Message 2 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

WoW, Discovercard! That's fantastic! Congrats!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent them a PFD letter and they sent back a letter saying they were "investigating" my proposal.  On the letter they sent, it had a number to call for questions.  After about 3 weeks, I called them and offered to pay the balance I had charged on the card, but not the interest and charges and such in exchange for deletion.  They accepted and I did a little dance here in my office!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.