THANKGODFORSECONDCHANCES

I got an Emblem CC......

WEll I had a Premier Bank CC, I settled the acct for a trade for the Fresh Start Solution Program. Well, I just received the credit card, It rolled over $159.00 to the cc with a $175 limit...I will pay it off.

I also have the Orchard Bank CC credit limiit of 300.00, I just receive this card on March 1, 2012. I have a $0 balance on this card. I did make a purchase and paid it off.

I am hoping that these CC will be the beginning of a 2nd chance to rebuilding my credit.

Any comments? Or Motivations

Also, I receive an email that states my experian report increased by 22 pts on by freecreditreport.com acct, but on my USAA acct, there is no alerts of that.

I did a GW letter on a RJM acct, and the acct has been paid.....

Am I one the right track?

Starting Score:

548-Experian

542-Transunion

516-Equifax

Goal: 650 by the end of 2012

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}