Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got my 1st Credit Card

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: I got my 1st Credit Card

All Department of Defense (DoD) uniformed personnel—Army, Marine Corps, Navy and
Air Force retirees and annuitants

All United States Coast Guard personnel—including active duty, reservists, civilian employees, retirees and annuitants

All Department of Defense Reservists—Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Air Force retirees
and annuitants

All Army and Air National Guard Personnel—civilian employees, retirees and annuitants

All Delayed Entry Program (DEP) Personnel

All DoD Officer Candidate programs—Midshipmen and cadets at the United States Naval Academy,
United States Military Academy, United States Air Force Academy, United States Coast Guard Academy
and the United States Merchant Marine Academy; Other Officer Programs*

U.S. government employees assigned to DoD installations (including Coast Guard)

All DoD civilian employees—including retirees and annuitants

DoD contractors assigned to U.S. Government installations

Family Members—including grandparents, parents, spouses, siblings, grandchildren, children (including adopted and stepchildren) and household members

Once your family members have joined, they can extend the membership opportunity to their family members, too.

Message 31 of 35
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

I looked into it a bit. Im not really looking for new credit any how, I just want to be part of a pleasantly generous CU for when I am.

PM'd you

Message 32 of 35
Yeshualovesme
Valued Member

thanks for the info. I guess I just need to find some other credit union, I don't have an active member that is a close relative

Message 33 of 35
guiness56
Epic Contributor

They don't have to be close relatives, just someone you know.  Household members work also.

They don't even have to be active duty.

You can try USAA.  They are very good but a bank. 

Message 34 of 35
Yeshualovesme
Valued Member

Well I became a partial member of USAA today so no secured card for me, butt my mom asked my aunt to join navy federal so she can come under her and then I'm in.... Let's see if aunties does what were hoping.
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.