Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had 15 inquiries deleted that all

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I had 15 inquiries deleted that all

I have called each place 7 were approved but luckily I caught this before anything had been mailed out. That is how I got the address. Why I believe it is a relative is because the address is a address that I lived at when I was newborn to 2 yrs old. So would have never been on any apps I put out or any records like irs or the such. I am waitin on the police to let me know if the address had a forwarding address for me at the post office
Message 11 of 16
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

An updated CA, even to paid, could have triggered a change in your score. It could be that FICO is reading that as a recent collection. I would look on page 2 or 3 on the FICO report and look for a box that says something like "your most recent collect was...." or something like that. If it said 1 mo. ago or whenever you paid it, then that's it.

Did you include anything else in your dispute to the CRA, like an old, yet-to-be-deleted account? Anything else added in would not be calculated in your score. If you included an old OC baddie, well that account may still be in the report but is not factored in your score. Old CO baddies oddly enough can help your score if older in comparison to your average age.

Also, your utilization is only for open, revolving CCs and CO CCs.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

sandhallison wrote:
First I had them removed by showing that I was not in the State that the inquiries came from. example A furniture store in Alabama I live in South Carolina the dates the inquiries were done the address used i could easily proof they were not me.

I have looked over my report all evening my Ult on debt is 1% as it was last month and the month before. The report also shows one account that had lates but on current report the lates are gone. Also one medical acct was updated as paid. accts open is 7 same as last three reports. no old accts have dropped off.

I have flagged my report and locked them. I believe is a family member but it is hard to prove. But I will still be watching it. I just wish I knew what changed to make it drop. i was for sure I would get a increase. Could the medical changing to paid made it drop? it was from 2005 and my insurance just paid the claim kinda funny it took them 3 yrs especially sense I never heard from the hospital or the ca we lived in same place for a few yrs now. Tomorrow I will call equifax to find out what could be happening

More thank likely those changes in red is what caused your score drop.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get approved for anything good? Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

ilovepizza wrote:
Get approved for anything good? Smiley Wink

LOL!
Message 15 of 16
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
First I had them removed by showing that I was not in the State that the inquiries came from. example A furniture store in Alabama I live in South Carolina the dates the inquiries were done the address used i could easily proof they were not me.
I have looked over my report all evening my Ult on debt is 1% as it was last month and the month before. The report also shows one account that had lates but on current report the lates are gone. Also one medical acct was updated as paid. accts open is 7 same as last three reports. no old accts have dropped off.
I have flagged my report and locked them. I believe is a family member but it is hard to prove. But I will still be watching it. I just wish I knew what changed to make it drop. i was for sure I would get a increase. Could the medical changing to paid made it drop? it was from 2005 and my insurance just paid the claim kinda funny it took them 3 yrs especially sense I never heard from the hospital or the ca we lived in same place for a few yrs now. Tomorrow I will call equifax to find out what could be happening

IMO, updating the medical to paid is what caused the score drop. The "pain" was just brought forward by three years.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.