cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had a 30 point increase in my credit score in 18 days!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a 30 point increase in my credit score in 18 days!!!!

I been trying to rebuild my credit so that I can finally move out my moms house.  Paid off all debts with the exception of one plus a student loan but its not in repayment mode so that's good.  March 22 I looked at my credit score which was 598 for my transunion.  well since then 2 of my accounts have fell off my credit report. I had them for 5 years and in the state of NY paid accounts can only stay on for that long so I guess I lucked out. Feels good to live in New York!!!! Not to mention I was approved for an Orchard bank card and that finally was reported. And just today I checked my credit score again and it was 630. I am so happy because my primary reason for rebuilding my credit was to move out of moms house and it looks like I'll be able to because my credit was the only thing denying me. Im so excited you have no idea. My goal is to reach 680 and I'm not too far now!!!! Good luck to everyone.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

Re: I had a 30 point increase in my credit score in 18 days!!!!

Congrats

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Joselito
Established Member

Re: I had a 30 point increase in my credit score in 18 days!!!!

Congratulations!

Starting Score: Fico EQ 560 Jan 2008
Past Score: Fico EQ 674 April 2011
Updated Score: Fico EQ 680 May 2011 EQ 691 EX 687 TU 716 lender pulledCurrent Score:Fico EQ 760 Jan 2011 Sooo happy!
Goal Score: 800 For All!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.