Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate TU...my Monday morning vent!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate TU...my Monday morning vent!!!!!

Okay, it's Monday morning and I just need to vent!  I just bought my TU score & report from right here at MyFico. I have a student loan, which of course shows up at 4 sepearate TLs, that is 120 past due from Nov to January. I thought the loans were in deferment. Seems that I forgot to mail in some paperwork and they slapped me with numerous lates.  Well, the other 2 bureaus updated the accounts to over a month ago but my dear friends at TU are a royal pain!!!!!  I couldn't seem to make the representative that I spoke to understand that these accounts have not been updated since January and are now current. He was extremely rude!!!

I ended up disputing all four accounts.  I hope and pray that this get resolved quickly because those lates are killing me! I have low util, 0 collections, 0 judgements and no other late payments on any  accounts since  2007. My TU score is stuck at 559 mainly because of this mess! I know I am responsible for the lates but can I at least get an update Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
aot2009
Regular Contributor

Re: I hate TU...my Monday morning vent!!!!!

This is one way to make sure you pay attention next time. I'm in the same boat except mine were almost 7 years ago (August of this year) and I had 22 accounts. Imagine the pain I'm feeling.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.