cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 3 unsecured card and one installment loans do i need more credit ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 3 unsecured card and one installment loans do i need more credit ?

Hello , im trying to purchase new home, i need a least TransUnion 650 fico score to start the process.  I did a mistake closing my secure capital credit card had for almost two years -14 points auch .  Now i have Cap Quicksilver with credit limit $1500  , balance is $900 i just make a payment of $300 so over the %10. Other card is Capitalone buy power credit limit of $ 750 only $200 , last reported was $65 . Merrick Bank 6 months old at $550 credit limit, going to raise the limit after 7 stmt only has $10 balance on it . Only one Installment loan of $2000. My card is paid off i dont have any other load, only one open collection of $90 , i just paid collection of $678 i hope i gets remove , it was pay for removal deal. I have one public record has been paid off last year, dispute has been open update it was paid. Waiting for the response from the creditor to agree to remove the judgements. My Attorney is helping me with the process. 

My score is now 623 just got 14 points last week. Do i need more credit card or store card to improve my credit score,

should i just wait until collection gets remove.

Wait and complete vacated judgment.

two years ago my score was 430 , with 11 collections.  now only 2 collections shows on my credit report  =) 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I have 3 unsecured card and one installment loans do i need more credit ?

ttt

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have 3 unsecured card and one installment loans do i need more credit ?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello , im trying to purchase new home, i need a least TransUnion 650 fico score to start the process.  I did a mistake closing my secure capital credit card had for almost two years -14 points auch .  Now i have Cap Quicksilver with credit limit $1500  , balance is $900 i just make a payment of $300 so over the %10. Other card is Capitalone buy power credit limit of $ 750 only $200 , last reported was $65 . Merrick Bank 6 months old at $550 credit limit, going to raise the limit after 7 stmt only has $10 balance on it . Only one Installment loan of $2000. My card is paid off i dont have any other load, only one open collection of $90 , i just paid collection of $678 i hope i gets remove , it was pay for removal deal. I have one public record has been paid off last year, dispute has been open update it was paid. Waiting for the response from the creditor to agree to remove the judgements. My Attorney is helping me with the process. 

My score is now 623 just got 14 points last week. Do i need more credit card or store card to improve my credit score,

should i just wait until collection gets remove.

Wait and complete vacated judgment.

two years ago my score was 430 , with 11 collections.  now only 2 collections shows on my credit report  =) 

You have enough cards to build with. No need for more at this point.

The 'current balance' on your cards doesn't matter. The only balance that matters is the statement balance. Thats what gets reported and effects your scores. Only let one card report a balance, and that should be less than ten percent of its limit.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.