Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have just submitted my first round of GW letters

tag
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

I have just submitted my first round of GW letters

And NelNet was the first to top the list.  I was reported 120+ late in April of 2010.  Hopefully now that the account is current paid as agreed they could see my hardship and help out... I could certainly use the help...

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bruiseviolet
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have just submitted my first round of GW letters

Let me know how  it turns out- I have a nelnet account that reported late a few years ago-  I didn't realize once i was out of school for X months i had to start repaying.  I gave birth to our third daughter and thought I didn't have to repay them until I graduated- so didn't think anything of it when I took a semester off- and then didn't realize it until a payment was late.  Then I got them deferred and now back in school-  but it still shows bad and i would like to try and get it off.

Message 2 of 3
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have just submitted my first round of GW letters

@bruiseviolet wrote:

Let me know how  it turns out- I have a nelnet account that reported late a few years ago-  I didn't realize once i was out of school for X months i had to start repaying.  I gave birth to our third daughter and thought I didn't have to repay them until I graduated- so didn't think anything of it when I took a semester off- and then didn't realize it until a payment was late.  Then I got them deferred and now back in school-  but it still shows bad and i would like to try and get it off.

No problem bruisedviolet.  I will also update this thread with any correspondence I revieve from them.  This IMO will be a credit booster for me, and in your case too.

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.