Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hope this is a good sign...

tag
chakita
Established Member

I hope this is a good sign...

I e-mailed the Executive VP & President of Retail Credit Services at alliancedata (owners of comenity bank) about removing some 30 day lates from 2011/2012 from my CR and I received a voicemail from their customer relations center stating that my e-mail had been forwarded there and that they would like to discuss my inquiry.

Hopefully it means they will remove my 30 day lates since I'm still an active customer and card user.

*fingers crossed!*

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
chakita
Established Member

Re: I hope this is a good sign...

Well, I guess it wasn't.  Smiley Sad  

Suggestions on next step (if any) to have lates removed?

Comenity Bank issues your Victoria’s Secret credit card account and responds to all account-related inquiries.  Your inquiry, sent to **********, was forwarded to my attention for review.  I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We understand your request to have the derogatory information removed from your credit file. 

After reviewing Bank records, we show that your account was one billing period past due in June 2011, November 2011, June 2012, September 2012, and January 2013.

Your account was two billing periods past due in July 2011, December 2011, and October 2012, which resulted in the reporting of a 30-day late payment to your credit file for these months.

As a lender, the Bank must report factual information to the credit-reporting agencies, and would only update information that was furnished incorrectly.  As we find no banking errors, this information would not be changed or removed from your credit bureau report.  As a suggestion, you may wish to submit a consumer statement to the three national credit-reporting agencies explaining why your Victoria’s Secret account went past due.  This will not change your credit rating; however, it will allow potential creditors the opportunity to review when granting new credit to you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Message 2 of 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: I hope this is a good sign...

Just keep sending them.

Would you please edit your post and remove the individuals name.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.