cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I joined the 700 club, and not the one you see on TV!!!

tag
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

I joined the 700 club, and not the one you see on TV!!!

Well I got a SW alert today and my score is now 705, up from a starting 538 on November 3, 2011. I am supposed to hear back from WFHM Executive office tomorrow about removing a foreclosure from my CRs. If they remove it, I think I could push the 750 barrier! I want to thank all of you for your advise and help along the way, but don't fret, I am not going anywhere!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BGinVA
Contributor

Re: I joined the 700 club, and not the one you see on TV!!!

Congrats, that is quite an increase in a short amount of time.  I wish the FICO fairy would pay me a visit:-)

Message 2 of 4
sweetschuni
New Contributor

@BGinVA wrote:

Congrats, that is quite an increase in a short amount of time.  I wish the FICO fairy would pay me a visit:-)

+1

Fico fairy where are you? LOL

I am expecting some major changes by next week as I continue on with my remaining medical collection disputes.

Licensed REALTOR in the state of Georgia - "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing" Theodore Roosevelt

Message 3 of 4
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

@BGinVA wrote:

+1

I want to see the FICO fairy Smiley Sad ..... thats absurd how quickly your scores went up, congratz

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.