cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just emailed this to credit management control in green bay...did I do it right?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just emailed this to credit management control in green bay...did I do it right?

I have used this same letter on all of my verified accounts. It has worked just fine for me. Like someone said... It is simply an offer to pay... CA's (most often) want to collect money.
Message 11 of 13
DanaC

Re: I just emailed this to credit management control in green bay...did I do it right?

OP, Did this work?  I also have Credit Management Control as a CA handling 6 of my unpaid accounts.  I was looking for information on what worked for that creditor in particular, do you have any tips or advice?  Mine are unpaid traffic citations from 2-6 years ago, not sure if it's worth sending a PFD. 

Thanks! 

Starting Score: 526
Current Score: TU 730 EXP 715 EQ 705/b>
Goal Score: 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Hi DanaC and welcome to the forums!! The OP has not signed in over 3 yrs. I would suggest starting your own thread so all your questions can be answered. 

Community Leader, 

Dabears

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.