Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just recently sent GW letters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recently sent GW letters

Hi all,

How long do "they" usually respond? And how long until I can try my luck again, a month? Thanks all. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: I just recently sent GW letters

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

How long do "they" usually respond? And how long until I can try my luck again, a month? Thanks all. Smiley Happy

From experience, mine took about two to three weeks to get a reply thru snail mail. I've had a much quicker response by sending e-mails. Usually they give you a result over the phone as well as mail you their response in writing for you/them to have a copy of it.

Message 2 of 4
OHWWCB
Regular Contributor

I sent a GW letter to Comenity Bank and the 30 day late payment was removed from my credit report less than 2 weeks later

Hilton Honors $15,000 | AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6600 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $5500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

You may not hear from them. What you do if you dont hear from them is pull your credit on a monthly basis and if there are no changes out goes another letter. The GW should be sent to the EO of the entity you are asking for foregiveness. If you get a letter that says no, out goes another request next month and keep it up until you get what you want. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.